The plenary session brings together industry representatives, experts, academic figures and authorities to discuss the steps to be done towards an efficient cooperation between authorities and the industry stakeholders and the legislative changes that will alter the actual business model.
• Authorities’ strategies and plans for the industry
• Legislative changes and challenges, government grants and local tax exemptions
• Romania’s main competitive advantages as an outsourcing destination
The first session focuses on the digital transformation, the artificial intelligence revolution upending every sector of the economy. This promises huge opportunities to businesses that invest early while others could get left behind. The organizations are rapidly transforming to agile enterprises that require rapid development cycles and close coordination between business, engineering and operations.
• Digital redefining the industry
• Cloud enabled infrastructure. The merger of outsourcing and cloud sourcing
• New models to increase sourcing’s proactiveness in supporting the organization’s digital business transformation.
• Artificial intelligence and cognitive – getting ready for the machines…
• Cybersecurity concerns
• Omnichannel infrastructure
• Transitioning from transactional to value-adding shared service centers
The second session covers the future workforce trends. Digital transformation, automation, and the data revolution are not just shaking up how companies operate, they are greatly impacting the kind — and quality — of services of the outsourcing firms. Still, for industry companies, it is employees who are most important, because more than three quarters of the players on the market are planning to increase employment on the short term.
• Digital labor becoming a reality that could help to overcome the labor shortage
• Challenges of the global changes – technology and the introduction of AI – as tools that repositions the importance of human capital
• The industry’s need to shift from a resource user to a resource creator
• The skill-sets required to be successful in shared services changing field
• Adapting to future workforce trends whilst balancing intelligent automation, digitalization, and millennial teams